Dell Precision Tower 7000 Series (7810)
Ideas need great workstations.
Dual-socket tower workstation perfect for powering through graphics or CPU intensive application workloads. Featuring the latest dual Intel® Xeon® processors.
Peak performance enabled by dual processors
- Featuring the latest Dual Intel® Xeon® processors: Power through complex, demanding applications more quickly with a new generation of dual-socket performance with the Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v4 processor series featuring up to 22 cores per processor.
- Powerful graphics and memory: The latest NVIDIA® Quadro® and AMD FirePro™ graphics deliver the muscle you need to run the most demanding software applications. New Quadro and FirePro graphics offer larger dedicated graphics memory for your large data sets. System memory is expandable up to 256GB3 using the latest 2400MHz DDR4 ECCmemory technology.
- High-performance storage: Choose the actively cooled Dell Precision Ultra-Speed Drive Duo and Quad PCIe NVMe SSD storage solutions for the fastest and most reliable way to store your content, up to 14xfaster than traditional SATA SSD storage. If you prefer traditional storage options, choose the optional Intel CAS-W software solutions, you can enable I/O speeds close to that of solid-state drive configurations at the storage and price of traditional drives. Intel CAS-W provides a better user experience, with up to 3.6x higher frame rate in Adobe After Effects® 2015 and up to 70% increased frame rates in AutoCAD® 2015.2
Certified for seamless reliability
ISV (Independent Software Vendor) certification means that the Precision Workstations you purchase are tested to ensure the high-performance applications you rely on every day run smoothly. ISV certification is the result of precise engineering and rigorous testing to optimize performance and reliability to run leading industry applications for engineering, manufacturing, media, entertainment, healthcare, life sciences, oil, gas, economics and financial services. Dell ISV-certified applications cover the most popular independent software applications including:
- Dassault Systèmes including CATIA and SolidWorks
- Autodesk Product Design Suite including Inventor® and AutoCAD, 3D CAD and Revit®.
- Adobe Creative Cloud® including Premiere Pro CC and After Effects® CC
- PTC including PTC Creo and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0
- Siemens including Solid Edge, Tecnomatix and NX
- Schlumberger Petrel
Improve productivity with Dell Precision Optimizer
Different applications have different system requirements. Let Dell Precision Optimizer take the guesswork out of customizing settings by automatically adjusting Intel® Hyper-Threading, number of CPU cores, graphics and power settings. Free with your
Precisionworkstation, the Dell Precision Optimizer automatically tunes your Workstation to run specific programs at the fastest speeds possible, enhancing productivity. Our engineers have created profiles specifically for the applications you use, minimizing the need to customize settings according to each application.
The Dell Precision Optimizer works with some of the most popular Independent Software Vendor (ISV)-certified applications. It can generate real-time performance reports for processor, storage, memory and graphics utilization, as well as send a system report to IT for analysis. Connect to Dell.com through the Optimizer for easy identification of component upgrades.
Maximize reliability with Dell Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro
Dell’s exclusive, patented Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro helps maximize uptime and ensure that your Workstations work as hard as you do. Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro works in conjunction with error-correcting code (ECC) memory to detect and correct memory errors in real time. Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro makes memory errors virtually nonexistent so that the bad memory is never revisited again and the DIMM can still be used. With a simple system reboot, Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro isolates the defective area in memory and hides it from the OS.
- Optional PCIe SATA/SAS RAID controllers: Reduce the time spent loading or saving large data sets with software- or hardware-based RAID controllers for your hard drive, available on all Precision Workstations.
- Quick Resource Locator (QRL): Model-specific QR codes located on the system allow you to quickly access detailed how-tos and troubleshoot hardware from your smartphone.
- Easy updates: Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel® vPro™ extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when systems are offline.
- Dell Client Command Suite: By building unique management capabilities into Precision Workstations, Dell Client Command Suite provides free automation tools that help automate and streamline system deployment, monitoring and updating in complex IT environments.
- Best-in-class integration: Our automation tools work with all management consoles and integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Systems Center 2012, allowing 77% fewer steps to import drivers.
Optimized for productivity
Access your Workstation from anywhere with Teradici PCoIP® Workstation Access Software. Without any additional hardware, you can completely manage your machine in a “lights out” environment, as if you were right there.
Use any Teradici PCoIP® enabled client device to remotely connect to your Workstation for maximum mobility without sacrificing performance or security. Quick to install and easy to maintain, Teradici PCoIP® uses the most secure remote display technology to provide unmatched user experience over networks. It also offers zero client compatibility and supports dual displays for maximum options for mobile professionals.
Security and performance
Precision™ Workstations feature best-in-class endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and leading-edge malware protection from a single source.
- DDP | Encryption protects your data across all endpoints, including external media, self-encrypting drives and in public cloud storage.3
- DDP | Security Tools (DDP | ST) is an end-to-end security solution included with all Precision, Latitude and OptiPlex systems. DDP | ST offers advanced authentication options to help you keep unauthorized users out of your data and out of your business.
- DDP | Protected Workspace takes a new approach to malware prevention. It is designed to protect your data and users from all untrusted content — even advanced persistent threats (APTs) and zero-day exploits.
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2623 v3 (4C, 3.0GHz, Turbo, HT, 10M, 105W)
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit English/French/Spanish (Includes Windows 8.1 Pro license)
No Security Software
8GB (2x4GB) 2133MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
500GB 3.5" Serial-ATA (7,200 RPM) Hard Drive
AMD FirePro™ W4100 2GB (4 mDP) (4 mDP-DP adapters)
Help Me Choose
8x Slimline DVD-ROM Drive
3 Year Hardware Service with Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis
1 USB 3.0
3 USB 2.0
1 USB 2.0
1 2x5 USB 2.0 header
4 SATA/SAS 6Gb/s
2 SATA 6GB/s for optical drives
3 USB 2.0
3 USB 3.0
RJ45 intel Gigabit Ethernet
5 Full-length Slots
2 PCIe x16 Gen 3
PCIe x16 Gen 3 wired x8 (Half-length)
PCIe x4 Gen 2
PCIe x1 gen2
PCI 32 bit/33MHz
HxWxD: 16.30 x 6.79 x 18.54"; 414.0 x 172.5 x 470.9mm
No Add-in Sound Card (Integrated Audio)
US English (QWERTY) Dell KB212-B QuietKey USB Keyboard Black
Dell MS111 USB Optical Mouse