ASUS GeForce® GTX 750 Ti OC edition performance graphics
Taken from the ancient Roman and Greek word for owl, Strix means the keenest hearing and sharpest eyesight. Strix means feeling your environment so that you detect and react to the slightest movement. Strix means survival on the very edge of instinct. Strix is in your blood, as it is in ours.
Strix GTX 750 Ti is the new gaming graphics card from ASUS for those who survive on the very edge of instinct. Equipped with the GeForce® GTX 750 Ti GPU, Strix GTX 750 Ti delivers 58%-cooler operation and the ability to play in complete silence! Exclusive DirectCU II technology keeps things super-cool while our new 0dB silent-fan technology means you can enjoy total peace — even when the GPU temperature remains below a set level. Strix GTX 750 Ti also benefits from Super Alloy Power components that are exclusively formulated to boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation You also get GPU Tweak, a brilliant utility that teases maximum performance from the GPU and lets you live stream your enhanced gameplay!
DirectCU II with 0dB Fan Technology
30% cooler. Silent gaming.
Exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology outperforms reference designs with direct-GPU contact copper heatpipes and 190% larger dissipation area: this means performance that's 30% cooler and three-times (3X) quieter than reference for ultra-stable hardcore gaming with very low noise. And Strix ups the ante still further with 0dB fan technology that lets you enjoy games like Counter-Strike Online in complete silence – because the fan stops completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level.
Super Alloy Power
Enhanced durability and cooling
Exclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation. Choke concrete cores eliminate buzzing sound under full load while capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan: equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
GPU Tweak with Streaming
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
Stream online instantly
GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
- 1202 MHz boost clock for up to 7.7% faster game performance.
- DirectCU II with 0dB fan technology lets you enjoy light games in complete silence, and hardcore gaming 58% cooler with 3X-quieter performance.
- Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15% faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference.
- G-sync supports to deliver the smoothest and fastest faming experience by synchronizing display refresh rates to the GPU, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
- GPU Tweak Streaming share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played.
- Graphics Engine
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
GPU Boost Clock : 1202 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1124 MHz
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
5400 MHz ( GDDR5 )
- Memory Interface
Digital Max Resolution:4096x2160
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
- Power Consumption
up to 75Wno additional PCIe power required
ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
7.7 " x 4.8 " x 1.5 " Inch
19.56 x 12.2 x3.81 Centimeter
• To have the best cooling performance, ASUS STRIX-GTX750TI-DC2OC-4GD5 extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
• Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions.
• UEFI BIOS support