Ultra-Sharp Images in a Short Distance
Designed for disruption-free learning in small-sized classrooms, the MX842UST offers a big screen in short distance with a 0.47 ultra short-throw ratio. Together with 13000:1 ultra-sharp contrast ratio and 3000 ANSI lumen brightness, this projector has the most dynamic image quality to offer!
Efficiency Installation with BenQ Wall Mount Alignment System
Designed to help ensure a fail-proof projector installation, BenQ has implemented extra help into its wall mount design. This installer-friendly ultra short-throw projector wall mount features an installation chart and a measuring ruler to help you find the most suitable projector-screen alignment and image position for your classroom.
Power Saving , Eco Friendly
Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology
Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life –SmartEco Technology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
SmartEco Mode: Power Smarter
By detecting the input content to determine the amount of brightness required for optimum color and contrast performance, the SmartEco Mode is able to reduce lamp power while delivering the finest image quality. No compromise!
Eco Blank Mode
The Eco Blank Mode, which lowers power consumption up to 70%, can be used to blank the projection screen when the projector is not in use, in turn eliminating distractions in class and redirecting students’ focuses back on the teacher.
No Source Detected Mode
The No Source Detected Mode, which can be set to enter the Eco Blank Mode after three minutes of inactivity or to the Auto Power Off Mode after no display source has been detected for over 30 minutes, can keep the projector from running with full lighting power.
Good Things Come in Short Distance
Zero Space Constraints
You don't need a big room or a lot of free ceiling space to create a big picture when you've got an ultra short-throw projector! Teachers can think outside the box to turn every corner into the perfect place for educational use.
Zero Shadow Disruptions
An ultra short-throw projector can be placed close to the screen in front of the class and well out of students' way, greatly decreasing the occurrences of shadow disruptions. Teachers can enjoy teaching without worrying about the class being interrupted.
Zero Eye-Blinding Lights
An ultra short-throw projector keeps the projector light from shining directly into everyone's eyes. The intensity of the projector beam may be potentially harmful. So it's for the best to keep it out of the way.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
BenQ MX842UST is built with latest DLP® technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content.
Hassle-Free Projector Maintenance
Projector Management through LAN Control
LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively – offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The MX842UST offers seamless support for the Crestron LAN Control system.
BenQ DLP® Projectors︱ Long-Lasting Image Perfection with DLP Technology
Timeless Image Quality
BenQ DLP Projectors are built with enduring enjoyment in mind, ensuring razor-sharp clarity, ultra-readability and true-to-life color for years to come. We use leading-edge DLP Technology to reflect pure light from millions of micro mirrors on a DMD chip through our advanced color wheels. Since the mirrors are colorless and protected within a nearly-sealed engine, BenQ DLP Projectors have no aging problems and are virtually immune to image decay, consistently delivering picture excellence time and time again. In fact, after 2,000 hours of intense usage, inserting a new bulb produces image quality comparable to a brand-new projector.
DLP Technology also affords a filter-free engine design for carefree confidence in long-lasting image quality and reduced total cost of ownership. BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology further boosts contrast performance and image quality endurance while saving up to 70% on lamp power consumption.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability
Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail. A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color and smoother image quality.
BenQ DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details. Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors
Even in lit venues, BenQ DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor™ Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate. BrilliantColor enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green. From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.
ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are!
Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.
- 3000 ANSI Lumen High Brightness
- 13000:1 High Contrast Ratio
- 1.5X Big Zoom Ratio
- Blu-ray Full HD 3D Support
- SmartEco Technology for Power Saving
- Projection System DLP
- Native Resolution XGA(1024 x 768)
- Brightness* (ANSI Lumens) 3000AL
- Contrast Ratio 13,000:1
- Display Color 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens F=2.53,f=5.38
- Aspect Ratio Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Throw Ratio 0.47
- Image Size (Diagonal) Optimize 60"-120" / Max up to 300"
- Zoom Ratio Fix
- Lamp Type 240W
- Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic/SmartEco/LampSave/LumenCare)* 3500/5000/7000 hours
- Keystone Adjustment 1D, Vertical ± 15 degrees
- Projection Offset 153% ±5%
- Resolution Support VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)
- Horizontal Frequency 15-102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 23-120Hz
- Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2(Shared with component)
- Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
- Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
- S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
- HDMI x 1
- Audio in (Mini Jack) x 2
- Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
- Audio L/R x 1
- Speaker 10W x 2
- USB (Type mini B) x 1 (FW download)
- RJ45 x 1 (LAN control)
- RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
- IR Receiver x 2
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm) 339 x 236.9 x 322.8mm
- HDTV Compatibility 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Weight 5.4kg (wall mount base plate excluded)
- Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode) 36/30 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
- Power Supply AC100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption typical 330W, stanby power
- On-Screen Display Languages Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes Dynamic/Presentation/sRGB/Cinema/(3D)/User 1/User 2
- Accessories (Standard)
- Remote Control w/ Battery : Yes
- Power Cord (by region) : Yes
- User Manual CD : Yes
- Quick Start Guide : Yes
- Warranty Card (by region) : Yes
- VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable : Yes
- Wall mount kit (installation guide) : Yes
- Accessories (Optional)
- Spare Lamp Kit : Yes
- Wall Mount : Yes
- 3D Glasses : Yes
- Document Camera : S30