Corsair Raptor HS30 Analog Gaming Headset
Great gaming sound with a comfortable, closed-back design
The Corsair Raptor HS30 gaming headset is ergonomically designed for better audio quality and the comfort you need to keep your head in the game. The 40mm neodymium audio drivers are enclosed in padded, circumaural earpads that fit around your ears so they’re more comfortable and help block distractions. And, they’re closed back, so your gaming won’t distract anybody, either. The HS30 also has a padded headband, and a noise cancelling microphone that screens out background noise.
40mm neodymium drivers
Enjoy realistic audio reproduction with higher sensitivity, greater detail, and lower distortion.
Closed-back, circumaural padded earcups
The earcups block out distracting background noise, so you can keep your head in the game. Closed-back construction helps reduce noise leakage, to help make sure that your gaming won’t bother anybody around you.
The microphone automatically reduces background noise, so you’ll be heard loud and clear.
Compatible with PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, phones, and tablets
The modular cabling system lets you use the HS30 just about anywhere. The 4-pole 3.5mm connector has integrated audio input and microphone output, for connecting to mobile phones, tablets, PS4 controllers, and newer desktop and notebook computers. Or, use the included Y adapter to split it into separate 3.5mm headphone and microphone connectors for universal compatibility.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz.
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz.
- Drivers: 40mm Neodymium.
- Connector: Single 3.5mm Jack.
- Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling.
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms.
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 10kHz.
- Sensitivity: -42 dB (± 2 dB).
- Mobile phones, tablets, PS4 controllers, and newer desktop and notebook computers using a single 4-pole 3.5mm connector.
- Computer with 3.5mm (1/8”) connectors for audio output and microphone input (using the included "Y" adapter cable.).
- Corsair Raptor HS30 Analog Gaming Headset.
- Y-adapter (female 4-pole 3.5mm to dual male 3-pole).