AX1500i Digital ATX Power Supply — 1500 Watt Fully-Modular PSU
The best enthusiast PC power supply you can own.
AX1500i defines the state of the art for enthusiast-grade PC power supplies. It provides 1500 Watts of continuous, digitally-controlled power – even on 115V 15 Amp circuits – and 80 PLUS Titanium certification with an incredible 94% efficiency rating.
Zero RPM Fan mode ensures silent operation at low and medium loads, and the fully modular, low profile cable set makes for easy installation and great-looking builds. Corsair Link integration lets you monitor power usage and efficiency and customize performance, directly from your Windows desktop. The AX1500i lets you have it all, and it’s the power supply you want for your ultra-high performance PC.
Provides 1500 Watts of reliable, continuous power for high-performance PCs
If you’re building ultra high-end performance systems or pushing world overclocking records, you know it when even 1200 Watts just isn’t enough. The AX1500i reliably delivers 1500 Watts of continuous – not peak – power on demand. And, you don’t need any special household wiring to make it happen… you’ll get 1500 Watts of clean, stable power even on 115V 15 Amp circuits.
Digitally controlled power
The AX1500i is designed around a DSP for increased efficiency, tighter voltage regulation, and superior electrical specifications. The elegant, DSP-based design reduces internal component count and allows for better control of electrical ripple and noise.
80 PLUS Titanium specification for ultra high efficiency
The AX1500i, simply put, approaches near-perfect efficiency like no other desktop PC power supply has ever done. Amazing efficiency has so many benefits – not only does it lower your operating costs, but it generates less heat, too. And that means that there’s less cooling required, which lowers noise.
Zero RPM Fan Mode for silent operation at low and medium loads
In fact, most of the time, no active cooling is required. The fan simply doesn’t spin. And when you’re pushing it hard, the thermally controlled fan adjusts its speed to match demand. The custom-designed fan is extra large, with a diameter of 140mm for low noise even at full load, and it uses a fluid dynamic bearing for quiet, reliable operation.
Connect the AX1500i to a motherboard USB header with the included cable, and you can use Corsair Link to monitor power input, power output, efficiency, and internal temperature in real time. You can customize fan speed response, and set up your AX1500i to operate as a single-rail power supply, or with multiple virtual rails with customizable OCP points.
Fully modular, low-profile cables
AX1500i is fully modular, which means that there are no permanently attached cables. This greatly simplifies installation and allows you to use only the cables you need, for a neater, cleaner build. This can also improve performance: fewer extraneous cables in your system can reduce airflow obstruction.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments.
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings.
- Multi-Rail mode by default that can be configured into a single rail through Corsair Link software.
- An ultra-quiet, 140mm fluid dynamic bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified, delivering up to 94% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V.
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating..
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation..
- All Japanese, 105C rated capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service.
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, TÜV, CCC, CE, RCM, CU, KC Mark, FCC.
- Fully compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors .
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards.
- AX1500i power supply.
- Modular cable pack.
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge.
- Corsair Link Digital interface cable.
- Corsair Link USB cable.
- AC power cord.