IRIScan Pro 3 Cloud
IRIScan™ Pro 3 Cloud is a multi-page document scanner that will let you effortlessly scan piles of papers at lightning speed. Simply feed it with nearly any paper document (up to 20 pages per batch), push on the smart button and it will automatically scan and export your files into the folder or software of your choice (up to 6 export location). IRIScan™ Pro 3 Cloud is also able to scan single and double-sided page in a single pass as well as automatically separate documents of the same batch using blank page separation.
It only misses your documents… What are you waiting for?
IRIScan™ Pro 3 Cloud features a “smart button” on its face that allows you to select a destination for your scan by just turning the wheel. Using this button will let you choose between different outputs depending on the documents you want to process. N°1 could be used to export your files as PDF in the “invoice folder” on your desktop and N°2 could be used to import your files in Readiris™. It’s up to you! The “smart button” is fully customizable and lets you configure up 6 different processes.
Thanks to the provided OCR software (Readiris™ Corporate 14), IRIScan™ Pro 3 Cloud makes it easy to create searchable and indexed PDF files compatible with virtually any computer. The produced PDF will look exactly the same as the original image while adding a text layer ready to be searched and indexed. It will now be very convenient to find the exact information you are looking for amongst tons of archived documents!
- Document feeding: ADF 20-page capacity
- Scanning technology: Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Document size: Max: 21,6 x 33,5 cm (8,5 x 14 in) - Min : 6,3 x 5 cm (2,5 x 2 in)
- Scanning speed: 15 PPM / 30 IPM wall power - 7 PPM / 14 IPM USB power
- Optical resolution: 600dpi
- Output resolution: 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, and 600dpi
- Output formats: B&W, grayscale, 24-bit color
- Interface/drivers: USB 2.0 / TWAIN, ISIS
- Power supply: Input : 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz - Output : 24 V; 1,0 A
- Power consumption: <30 W
- Environmental factors: Operating temperature : 10 to 35°C (50 to 95°F) - Operating humidity : 10 to 85%
- Acoustical noise: Standby : < 45 dB - Operating : < 58 dB
- Dimensions (H x L x D): 23,5 x 29,7 x 15,8 cm (9,2 x 11,7 x 6,2 in)
- Weight: 2,3 kg (5,1 lbs)
- Recommended daily scanning volume: 1,000 pages