Coming with the super narrow bezel and 800 nits high brightness, the PN-55H ensures clear image presentation even against strong ambient lighting environments. In addition to the built-in tiling function, DVI looping enables easy video wall installations. Equipped with RS-232/RJ45/IR remote controls and the programmable scheduler, PN-55H can be activated remotely at preset time. Its Anti-Burn-in™ and HeatControl Sensor technologies ensure long product lifetime in professional digital signage and 24/7 industrial applications.
Super Narrow Bezel
The PN-55H featuring a 5.3 mm bezel-to-bezel width in a video wall blends immaculately into digital signage and demanding industrial settings.
Built-in tiling function allows easy image setting in a video wall matrix (supports up to 5 x 5).
Built-in scheduler automatically activates and deactivates the PN-55H with designated input signal according to programmed schedules.
DVI, VGA and CVBS Daisy-chain
DVI, VGA and CVBS loop through functions make video wall installation easy and quick.
800 Nits High Brightness
The high brightness panel assures premium image quality without interference of high ambient light in indoor and semi-outdoor environments.
HeatControl Sensor detects the display temperature and automatically activates the internal cooling fans to cool down or shut down the display for long product life time.
RS-232 And RJ45 Remote Control
RS-232 and RJ45 allow users to remotely control one or multiple displays via PCs.
Landscape/Portrait Display Orientation
Flexible display orientations suit preferred content layouts.
Durable Metal Casing
Durable metal casing and rigorously selected components assure 24/7 non-stop operations.
- LED-backlit technology with FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 800 nits brightness
- Premium-grade panel for high reliability and long product lifetime
- 1.9 mm (bottom/right); 3.4 mm (top/left) super narrow bezel
- Anti-Burn-in™ technology
- AIP technology: 3D Comb filter/ Deinterlace/ Noise Reduction/ PIP and PBP
- Versatile connectivity: VGA in/out, DVI in/out, HDMI, DisplayPort, CVBS in/out, Component, S-Video
- RS-232 in/out, RJ45 and IR in/out allow remote control
- Tiling function for easy video wall setup (support up to 5 x 5)
- Built-in scheduler allows different programme scheduling
- HeatControl Sensor automatically activates the internal cooling fan to cool down the temperature
- Orientation: portrait and landscape
- Built-in speakers
- Durable metal housing design
- Rigorous screening of the components for mission-critical 24/7 applications