The Cisco Aironet 700 Access Point: Indoor environments, with internal antennas
Eco-pack (dual-band controller-based 802.11a/g/n) 10 quantity access points
Cisco Aironet 700 Series Access Point
The Cisco® Aironet® 700 Series offers a compact access point for value-minded customers looking to modernize their networks to handle today's increasingly complex wireless access demands.
With 802.11n dual-radio 2 x 2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology providing at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks, the Cisco Aironet 700 Series offers the performance advantage of 802.11n quality at a competitive price.
As part of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, the 700 Series Access Point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 700 Series Access Point delivers secure and reliable wireless connections with:
- Simultaneous dual band, dual radio with support for 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Optimized antenna and radio designs: Consistent network transmit and receive for optimized rate versus range
- Radio resource management (RRM): Automated self-healing optimizes the unpredictability of RF to reduce dead spots and help ensure high-availability client connections
- Cisco BandSelect improves 5-GHz client connections in mixed-client environments
- Advanced security features including Rogue Detection, wIPS and Context-Aware
The Cisco Aironet 700 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture delivering secure access to mobility services and applications, and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.