Var god vänta...
IBM Flex System Fabric CN4093 10Gb Converged Scalable Switch (00D5823)
||[162.319,20 ex moms]
På lager i butik (Spånga): Ej i lager
Hos leverantören: 2017-05-16
På lager i butik: Produkten finns för omgående leverans. Datorpaket har 1-3 dagars leveranstid.
Hos leverantören: Produkten finns på vårt centrallager, beställningsvara upp till 6 dagars leveranstid.
Ej i lager: Produkten finns inte på lager, obekräftad leveranstid.
Preliminärt datum: Produkten förväntas preliminärt angivet datum på centrallagret.
Kontakta oss för mer information: 08-445 77 70
Se vad din månadskostnad blir beroende på avbetalningsperiod
IBM Flex System Fabric CN4093 10Gb Converged Scalable Switch
The IBM Flex System™ Fabric CN4093 10Gb Converged Scalable Switch provides unmatched scalability, performance, convergence, and network virtualization, while also delivering innovations to help address a number of networking concerns today and providing capabilities that will help you prepare for the future. The switch offers full Layer 2/3 switching as well as FCoE Full Fabric and Fibre Channel NPV Gateway operations to deliver a truly converged integrated solution, and is designed to install within the I/O module bays of the IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis. The switch can help clients migrate to a 10 Gb or 40 Gb converged Ethernet infrastructure and offers virtualization features like Virtual Fabric and VMready®, plus the ability to work with IBM® Distributed Virtual Switch 5000V.
The IBM Flex System™ Fabric CN4093 10Gb Converged Scalable Switch provides unmatched scalability, performance, convergence, and network virtualization, while also delivering innovations to help address a number of networking concerns today and providing capabilities that will help you prepare for the future. The switch offers full Layer 2/3 switching as well as FCoE Full Fabric and Fibre Channel NPV Gateway operations to deliver a truly converged integrated solution, and it is designed to install within the I/O module bays of the IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis. The switch can help clients migrate to a 10 Gb or 40 Gb converged Ethernet infrastructure and offers virtualization features like Virtual Fabric and VMready®, plus the ability to work with IBM® Distributed Virtual Switch 5000V.
The CN4093 offers up to 12 external IBM Omni Ports, which provide extreme flexibility with the choice of SFP+ based 10 Gb Ethernet connectivity or 4/8 Gb Fibre Channel connectivity, depending on the SFP+ module used.
The CN4093's flexible port licensing allows you to buy only the ports that you need, when you need them. The base switch configuration includes fourteen 10 GbE connections to the node bays, two 10 GbE SFP+ ports, and six Omni Ports with SFP+ connectors. You then have the flexibility of turning on more 10 GbE connections to the internal node bays, and more Omni Ports and 40 GbE QSFP+ uplink ports (or 4x 10 GbE SFP+ DAC uplinks on each QSFP+ port) when you need them using IBM Features on Demand licensing capabilities that provide “pay as you grow” scalability without the need for additional hardware.
The CN4093 switch is initially licensed for fourteen 10 GbE internal ports, two external 10 GbE SFP+ ports, and six external Omni Ports enabled. Further ports can be enabled, including fourteen additional internal ports and two external 40 GbE QSFP+ uplink ports with Upgrade 1, and fourteen additional internal ports and six additional external Omni Ports with the Upgrade 2 license options. Upgrade 1 and Upgrade 2 can be applied on the switch independently from each other or in combination for full feature capability. Table 1 shows the part numbers for ordering the switches and the upgrades.
Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Internal ports
- Forty-two internal full-duplex 10 Gigabit ports (Fourteen ports are enabled by default. Optional FoD licenses are required to activate the remaining 28 ports.)
- Two internal full-duplex 1 GbE ports connected to the Chassis Management Module
- External ports
- Two ports for 1 Gb or 10 Gb Ethernet SFP+ transceivers (support for 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, or SFP+ copper direct-attach cables (DACs)). These two ports are enabled by default. SFP+ modules and DACs are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Twelve IBM Omni Ports, each of which can operate as a 10 Gb Ethernet (support for 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, or 10 GbE SFP+ DACs), or auto-negotiating 4/8 Gb Fibre Channel, depending on the SFP+ transceiver installed in the port. The first six ports are enabled by default. An optional FoD license is required to activate the remaining six ports. SFP+ modules and DACs are not included and must be purchased separately.
Note: Omni Ports do not support 1 Gb Ethernet operations.
- Two ports for 40 Gb Ethernet QSFP+ transceivers or QSFP+ DACs (Ports are disabled by default. An optional FoD license is required to activate them). In addition, you can use break-out cables to break out each 40 GbE port into four 10 GbE SFP+ connections. QSFP+ modules and DACs are not included and must be purchased separately.
- One RS-232 serial port (mini-USB connector) that provides an additional means to configure the switch module.
- Scalability and performance
- 40 Gb Ethernet ports for extreme uplink bandwidth and performance
- Fixed-speed external 10 Gb Ethernet ports to leverage 10 Gb upstream infrastructure
- Non-blocking architecture with wire-speed forwarding of traffic and aggregated throughput of 1.28 Tbps on Ethernet ports
- Media access control (MAC) address learning: automatic update, support for up to 128,000 MAC addresses
- Up to 128 IP interfaces per switch
- Static and LACP (IEEE 802.3ad) link aggregation, up to 220 Gb of total uplink bandwidth per switch, up to 64 trunk groups, up to 16 ports per group
- Support for jumbo frames (up to 9,216 bytes)
- Broadcast/multicast storm control
- IGMP snooping to limit flooding of IP multicast traffic
- IGMP filtering to control multicast traffic for hosts participating in multicast groups
- Configurable traffic distribution schemes over trunk links based on source/destination IP or MAC addresses, or both
- Fast port forwarding and fast uplink convergence for rapid STP convergence
- Availability and redundancy
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) for Layer 3 router redundancy
- IEEE 802.1D STP for providing L2 redundancy
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple STP (MSTP) for topology optimization; up to 32 STP instances are supported by a single switch
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid STP (RSTP) provides rapid STP convergence for critical delay-sensitive traffic such as voice or video
- Per-VLAN Rapid STP (PVRST) enhancements
- Layer 2 Trunk Failover to support active/standby configurations of network adapter teaming on compute nodes
- Hot Links provides basic link redundancy with fast recovery for network topologies that require Spanning Tree to be turned off
- VLAN support
- Up to 4095 VLANs supported per switch, with VLAN numbers ranging from 1 to 4095 (4095 is used for management module’s connection only.)
- 802.1Q VLAN tagging support on all ports
- Private VLANs
- VLAN-based, MAC-based, and IP-based access control lists (ACLs)
- 802.1x port-based authentication
- Multiple user IDs and passwords
- User access control
- Radius, TACACS+, and LDAP authentication and authorization
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Support for IEEE 802.1p, IP ToS/DSCP, and ACL-based (MAC/IP source and destination addresses, VLANs) traffic classification and processing
- Traffic shaping and re-marking based on defined policies
- Eight Weighted Round Robin (WRR) priority queues per port for processing qualified traffic
- IP v4 Layer 3 functions
- Host management
- IP forwarding
- IP filtering with ACLs; up to 896 ACLs supported
- VRRP for router redundancy
- Support for up to 128 static routes
- Routing protocol support (RIP v1, RIP v2, OSPF v2, BGP-4); up to 2048 entries in a routing table
- Support for DHCP Relay
- Support for IGMP snooping and IGMP relay
- Support for Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) in Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) and Dense Mode (PIM-DM)
- IP v6 Layer 3 functions
- IPv6 host management (except default switch management IP address)
- IPv6 forwarding
- Up to 128 static routes
- Support for OSPF v3 routing protocol
- IPv6 filtering with ACLs
- Virtual NICs (vNICs)
- Ethernet, iSCSI, or FCoE traffic is supported on vNICs
- 802.1Qbg Edge Virtual Bridging (EVB) is an emerging IEEE standard for allowing networks to become virtual machine (VM)-aware.
- Virtual Ethernet Bridging (VEB) and Virtual Ethernet Port Aggregator (VEPA) are mechanisms for switching between VMs on the same hypervisor.
- Edge Control Protocol (ECP) is a transport protocol that operates between two peers over an IEEE 802 LAN providing reliable, in-order delivery of upper layer protocol data units.
- Virtual Station Interface (VSI) Discovery and Configuration Protocol (VDP) allows centralized configuration of network policies that will persist with the VM, independent of its location.
- EVB Type-Length-Value (TLV) is used to discover and configure VEPA, ECP, and VDP.
- Converged Enhanced Ethernet
- Priority-Based Flow Control (PFC) (IEEE 802.1Qbb) extends 802.3x standard flow control to allow the switch to pause traffic based on the 802.1p priority value in each packet’s VLAN tag.
- Enhanced Transmission Selection (ETS) (IEEE 802.1Qaz) provides a method for allocating link bandwidth based on the 802.1p priority value in each packet’s VLAN tag.
- Data Center Bridging Capability Exchange Protocol (DCBX) (IEEE 802.1AB) allows neighboring network devices to exchange information about their capabilities.
- FC-BB5 FCoE specification compliant
- Native FC Forwarder switch operations
- End-to-end FCoE support (initiator to target)
- FCoE Initialization Protocol (FIP) support
- Omni Ports support 4/8 Gb FC when FC SFPs+ are installed in these ports
- Full Fabric mode for end-to-end FCoE or NPV Gateway mode for external FC SAN attachments (support for IBM B-type, Brocade, and Cisco MDS external SANs)
- Fabric services in Full Fabric mode:
- Name Server
- Registered State Change Notification (RSCN)
- Login services
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP V1, V2 and V3)
- HTTP browser GUI
- Telnet interface for CLI
- Secure FTP (sFTP)
- Service Location Protocol (SLP)
- Serial interface for CLI
- Scriptable CLI
- Firmware image update (TFTP and FTP)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) for switch clock synchronization
The following features are not supported with IPv6:
- Switch LEDs for external port status and switch module status indication
- Remote Monitoring (RMON) agent to collect statistics and proactively monitor switch performance
- Port mirroring for analyzing network traffic passing through the switch
- Change tracking and remote logging with syslog feature
- Support for sFLOW agent for monitoring traffic in data networks (separate sFLOW analyzer required elsewhere)
- POST diagnostics
- Default switch management IP address
- SNMP trap host destination IP address
- Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP) and DHCP
- RADIUS, TACACS+, and LDAP
- QoS metering and re-marking ACLs for out-profile traffic
- VMware Virtual Center (vCenter) for VMready
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- The CN4058 switch supports the following standards:
- IEEE 802.1AB Data Center Bridging Capability Exchange Protocol (DCBX)
- IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) prioritization
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple STP (MSTP)
- IEEE 802.1Q Tagged VLAN (frame tagging on all ports when VLANs are enabled)
- IEEE 802.1Qbg Edge Virtual Bridging
- IEEE 802.1Qbb Priority-Based Flow Control (PFC)
- IEEE 802.1Qaz Enhanced Transmission Selection (ETS)
- IEEE 802.1x port-based authentication
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid STP (RSTP)
- IEEE 802.2 Logical Link Control
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T copper twisted pair Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol
- IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR short range fiber optics 10 Gb Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR long range fiber optics 10 Gb Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4 short range fiber optics 40 Gb Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-CR4 copper 40 Gb Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x Full-duplex Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-SX short range fiber optics Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-LX long range fiber optics Gigabit Ethernet
- SFF-8431 10GSFP+Cu SFP+ Direct Attach Cable
- FC-BB-5 FCoE
Även om vi gör vårt bästa för att ge relevant information, så är bilderna bara till för att ge ett generellt intryck, och själva varan behöver nödvändigtvis inte se ut precis som på bilden. Om det är skillnader mellan produktöverskrift, beskrivning och bild, så är det produktöverskriften som gäller. (tex. Pc:n kommer inte nödvändigtvis med monitor även om bilden visar det) Om något är oklart skicka en e-post till oss före du beställer! Vi förbehåller oss för tryckfel, ändringar av priser och specifikationer utan varsel.