mydlink Network Video Recorder
- 2-bay Network Video Recorder, uses inexpensive 3.5” SATA drives
- mydlink™ enabled for the easiest way to monitor your home, from your iPad, iPhone or Android devices
- Record simultaneously from up to 9 cameras
- Simultaneous recording and playback
- Gigabit connectivity for fast transmission speeds
- User/group quotas for security and confidentiality
- RAID 1 technology to automatically mirror the contents of one Hard Drive to another
- D-Link Green™: energy-saving design
The mydlink™ Network Video Recorder is a standalone storage device that can record video simultaneously from up to nine network cameras without requiring users to turn on their PC. This device not only supports mydlink™ cameras but can be used to record footage from a range of D Link business cameras, which makes it an ideal DIY security solution for both homes and small businesses. With mydlink™ technology, the DNR-322L can be accessed remotely via a web browser from any computer connected to the Internet, just by logging into your mydlink™ account. Once connected, you can watch live video from any of your cameras, or playback recorded footage with the intuitive on-screen controls. With no set up fees or subscription costs, home and business users have the most flexible way to ensure their properties are secure.
With the mydlink™ Network Video Recorder it has never been easier to create a complete monitoring system for your home or small business. Unlike other solutions that require users to change their network settings to access their NVR from the Internet, the DNR-322L is simple to manage and access. Simply run the installation CD, assign your NVR to your mydlink™ account or if you are a first time user, set one up, and you are ready to go. The DNR-322L will even automatically discover your D-Link cameras in your network for you.
The DNR-322L is the perfect solution for small businesses or people that travel and need to leave their properties unattended for long periods of time. With 2 bays for standard, inexpensive Hard Drives, you can choose the recording capacity that best suits your needs. For example, two 3TB hard drives can store high-quality audio and video from four DCS-942L cameras for up to 6 weeks. The DNR-322L can be set up to record only during certain periods of time (for example, at night or during the weekends), or based on events, like on motion detection, so the recording capacity can be extended much longer.
Users have a variety of options for viewing and organising camera footage on-screen. If multiple cameras have been set up in a property, users can simply drag and drop video from selected cameras to the viewing area. Camera names and recording statuses are clearly displayed for easy reference. Users can control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functions2 from within the interface or by directly clicking on the video.
User accounts can be set up to limit access to the NVR or assign different access privileges for users by specifying the cameras they are allowed to access. For added security (for example to protect business premises) the recorded footage can be backed up to external storage on a different location. The NVR also includes the option to protect data using a RAID 1 configuration, which duplicates recorded video onto two separate hard drives. So your video is safe even if one of the Hard Drives fails.
The mydlink™ Network Video Recorder’s interface allows for straightforward configuration including compression, resolution, and frame rate for all connected cameras. Once the cameras have been set up, recordings can be made continuously, or according to a user-defined schedule. The NVR also provides event recording based on specific triggers such as when motion is detected.
The Network Video Recorder with mydlink™ is part of D-Link GreenTM, D-Link’s programme for providing eco-friendly alternatives without compromising performance: if the Hard Drives are not used in a configurable period of time, or data is not being transmitted, the DNR-322L will enter stand-by mode to save power. Also, the silent fan will adapt its speed depending on the Hard Drives’ temperature.
Recording performance (NVR-only mode)
- Supports D-Link network cameras only (refer to compatibility list)
- Includes support for auto-discovery, and up to 3 megapixel resolution.
Recording performance (NVR+File Server mode)
- H.264 1080p (bitrate): 90 Mbps
- H.264 720p (bitrate): 90 Mbps
- MJPEG 1080p (frame rate): 90 fps
- MJPEG 720p (frame rate): 192 fps
- H.264 1080p (bitrate): 68 Mbps
- H.264 720p (bitrate): 68 Mbps
- MJPEG 1080p (frame rate): 70 fps
- MJPEG 720p (frame rate): 150 fps
- Resolution, quality, frame rate, enable audio, go to camera interface
Remote Live View
- Record by schedule, manual, and event-based recording
- Motion-triggered recording
- Supported via IE Explorer (max. 9 simultaneous channels)
- Supports mydlink™ portal (max. 1 simultaneous channel)
- Supported via IE and NVR client
- Playback system with timeline GUI, search by event, area, cameras, date and time
- Internet Explorer and NVR client support 1-channel playback
- Digital zoom
- Camera status, System status
- Still picture EMAP support
- mydlink web portal - Internet Explorer 7 or newer
- HTTP Web browser - Internet Explorer 7 or newer (32 bit OS only)
- NVR Search Utility
- ROM: 128 MB Flash
- RAM: 256 MB DDR II
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- RJ-45 port (Ethernet)
- DC-in jack
- USB port for UPS status update (optional)
- Operating: 0˚ to 55 ˚C
- Storage:-20 to 70 ˚C