The M-Class is a compact, industrial-strength printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal when users need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations. The M-Class has proven to be the perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows for a variety of options to be upgraded in the field.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.25” [108mm] maximum print width
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- 10 ips [254 mm/s] maximum print speed
- Serial, parallel, USB, LAN (optional), wireless 802.11g (optional)
Form factor with a small footprint for an industrial printer to fit in tight spaces where work space is a premium
Rugged construction features a precision die-cast aluminum frame
Real time clock for accurate date-time labeling
Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
5-button, 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user-friendly label set-up and configuration
Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
Versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring the printer or purchasing additional options resulting in easier ribbon inventory management
IntelliSEAQ™ printhead: proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
The M-Class utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions
- Increased productivity – M-Class Mark II keeps up with high label demand applications, boasting 32% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. The modular design and field-installable options cut back on downtime and improve efficiency. With its unique form factor, the M-Class Mark II fits easily in tight spaces where work space is a premium.
- One printer does it all – The M-Class Mark II printer can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. It is easy on the budget with the best value proposition for an industrial strength printer.