Hama "DCCSystem" Base IR Remote Release with Photoelectric Detector
- Photoelectric detector for animal photos (e.g. birds/insects which fly up), target photographs (e.g. finishes in competions) or party photos (people in dancing pose)
- Digital camera (DSLR) is triggered by a moving object/subjet which breaks through the photoelectric detector
- This photoelectric detector triggers the camera at the right moment: The photographer does no longer run the risk of not having pressed the trigger in time
- Comprises a transmitter (positioned opposite the receiver) and a receiver (with cable on camera)
- Interchangeable camera connections (separately available for all common cameras)
- Easy adjustment of the photoelectric detector for unobserved shots
- The following parameters can be adjusted:
- Continuous shooting (only with program, semi-automatic system or manual setting possible)
- Long-term exposures (bulb)
- Timer (4 seconds)
Via the integrated 1/4" (6.4 mm) thread, the receiver and transmitter can be positioned on a tripod in a freely selectable distance (up to 5 m). The camera connection cable can be extended with article 00005215.
The distance between the transmitter and receiver can be up to 5 m (depends on the lighting conditions).
A photoelectric detector is connected to a photo camera via the electric remote control connection. Any camera which has a connection for an electric remote release is therefore suitable for photography with photoelectric detectors. Photoelectric detectors can be used in animal, object, sports, macro, advertising photography and in many other fields of photography. They are always needed when reproducible photos are to be taken of moving subjects and when the autofocus of the camera or the human reflex is too slow for actuating the shutter release.
The photoelectric detector can also be used separately as infrared remote control for all cameras with remote input.
Battery Type: Micro AAA
Length Cable: 14 cm
Total Length Base: 6,5 cm
Total Length Cable and Base: 20 cm