B910 HD Webcam
HD video calling
Users can make true-to-life video calls in fluid, HD 720p video at up to 30 frames per second.
True 16:9 widescreen
The 78-degree wide-angle field of view allows for everyone to be seen during small-group video conferencing.
Images stay razor sharp, even in close-ups (up to 10 cm from the camera lens).
Certified for Microsoft® OCS
It’s certified for Microsoft Office Communicator, so your organization can capitalize on video conferencing and unified communications.
RightLight™ 2 technology
Even if video calls are made in dim or poorly backlit settings, your webcam will intelligently adjust to produce the best possible image.
Supports silent installation
You can easily deploy and manage the installation of webcams throughout your company with command-line, silent installation.
Coworkers and colleagues will enjoy clear conversations in lifelike, stereo wideband audio thanks to dual mics.
Carl Zeiss® optics
Managers and specialists alike will enjoy razor-sharp images from a glass lens designed with the help of an industry leader.
Plug-and-play video calling
Setup is fast and easy on Windows 7®, Windows Vista® and Windows® XP. Just plug it in and it’s ready to use with your company’s video-calling client.
Your team can feel confident that this webcam will work with virtually any business video-calling client, including LifeSize® Desktop™.
Acoustic noise cancellation makes it easier to have a more natural conversation.
- Carl Zeiss® glass lens
- Autofocus system
- Native 5-MP HD sensor
- 78-degree wide-angle field of view
- High-definition video in 720p widescreen mode with recommended system
- Color depth: 24-bit true color
- Frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second streaming video at 720p and VGA mode
- Photo capture: 5 million pixels
- USB cable (5 feet/1.52 meters)
- Built-in dual microphones with RightSound™ Technology**
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- UVC compliant
- Works with most instant-messaging and video-conferencing applications
- Optimized for Microsoft ®Office Communicator
- Logitech webcam drivers support HD audio, RightLight™ 2 and RightSound technology
UVC mode (No software installation required):
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7
Drivers provided for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 R2 or (higher) video conferencing requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions)
HD video (720 x 1280) at 30 fps
- CPU: Quad core 2.0 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Upstream bandwidth: 1.5 mbps
VGA video (640 x 480) at 30 fps
- CPU: Dual core 1.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Upstream bandwidth: 600 kbps
For CIF (352 x 288) at 15 fps
- CPU: Single core 1.5 GHz or higher
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- Upstream bandwidth: 250 kbps
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Universal monitor clip
- Installation CD
- User documentation