16-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch
- 16-Port Combo Ethernet Switch for high-performance Office networks
- Large 32 G switching bandwidth
- Supports Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDI-X on all ports
- Supports full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Store-and-forward switching architecture
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab, standards
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- 8K MAC Address and 256KB buffer
- 19-inch rack-mountable
Gigabit Speeds: Take Your Data to the Next Level
GSW-1657 is a 16-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch that gives you a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless upgrade to boost your network to 1000Mbps. Increase the speed of your network backbone to a massive 32Gbps and bring Gigabit speeds all the way to your computers.
Bandwidth hungry? Not a problem.
What happens when you have several users accessing multimedia applications all at the same time? No need to worry as GSW-1657 allows you to move large files faster and easier. Transfer your CGI, CAD, video, or other large multimedia files over the network instantly and without lag.
GSW-1657 features a non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging, IEEE802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode, you have powerful features sending your data throughout the network.
Plug and Play, Flexible and Easy
GSW-1657 is plug-and-play so no configuration is required. Providing auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Each port can be used as general ports or Uplink ports, and any port can be simply plugged into a server, a hub, a router or a switch, using a straight cable or crossover cable. Diagnostic LEDs which display link status and activity, allowing you to quickly detect and correct problems on the network.