2-Port USB KVM Switch w/ Audio
- Flexible switching for an uninterrupted multi-media experience across multi-platforms
- Control and manage two computers using a single USB keyboard and mouse and monitor
- Simultaneous and independent PC and Audio user-programmable switching
- High 2048 x 1536 pixels VGA resolution
- USB interface power supply
- Easy switching between computers with keyboard hotkeys push button and utility (or software) selection
- At-a-glance LED display for easy monitoring of PC activity
- True Plug-and-Play operation without any software installation or power supply
- Windows and Mac-based switching software utility included
The KVM-0221 2-Port USB KVM Switch with Audio from LevelOne offers users with an easy to install KVM switch that can manage two computers from a single monitor, keyboard and mouse. With audio support, users can connect a single set of speakers directly to the KVM switch and enjoy listening to music and watching movies from either computer without switching cables.
It allows users to access, control, boot and reboot two USB-enabled multimedia computers using a single USB keyboard, mouse and monitor and a speaker set and microphone.
Flexible Multimedia Feature
Users are now offered with flexible multimedia support. The KVM-0221 offers users with user-programmable simultaneous or independent PC and audio switching. This enables users to listen to music from one computer while simultaneously using the other computer for work or fun.
The KVM-0221 supports PC and Macintosh (MAC G3, G4, iMAC) platforms.
One Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor for Two Computers
The LevelOne KVM-0221 connects two computer systems to a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor. The 2-Port USB KVM Switch also provides audio support allowing users to connect the audio ports of each computer to the KVM switch.
The KVM-0221 is a Plug-and-Play KVM switch that requires no power supply. Users simply connect the KVM switch to the USB mouse and keyboard and screen ports on each computer as well as the audio ports by using the included cables.
Easy to Switch between Computers
The KVM-0221 switches between computers either through the pushbuttons located on the switch or by using keyboard hot keys. The KVM switch includes a Windows® and Mac based utility allowing users to select and monitor active PCs from their desktop as well as to configure the keyboard hotkeys for easy switching between computers.
The KVM-0221 further supports hot-plugging for easy maintenance of computers without shutting down the KVM switch or the computer. The LED display offers an “at-a-glance” status display for easy computer activity assessment.