5-Port Gigabit Switch
- Supports back-pressure and flow control
- Features Store-and-Forwarding architecture
- Supports 1k MAC address entries, 832K bits buffer memory and 12K Jumbo frame rate
- Extensive LED indicators for network diagnostics
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Supports half-duplex and full-duplex autodetection
- Save up to 63% power with LevelOne Green Technology
LevelOne's GSW-0507 is a high-performance 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet switch with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports. It provides for flexible network architecture so users can take advantage of the lightning fast speeds of a Gigabit network without bandwidth limitations. GSW-0507 is ideal for micro-segmenting large networks into smaller, connected subnets for improved performance. It is 1000BASE-T compliant and supports full- and half duplex auto-detection modes. It further supports
MDI/MDI-X auto crossover and IEEE802.3x flow control.
Save Power With LevelOne Green Technology
Active Link Detection:
A LevelOne Green device can tell if there is activity on each individual LAN port. If a 5-port switch only has 3 active devices connected to it, power is saved because no traffic is routed to the 2 inactive ports.
Cable Length Detection:
The switch is able to detect the distance of the connected device and adjusts its power accordingly. For example, if you have a LevelOne Green switch a computer connected to a 10-meter cable will consume
less power than a computer connected to a 100-meter cable.
The device will enter sleep/standby mode when the connected devices are powered down and no active links are detected. This helps save energy consumption during extended periods of network inactivity, such as nights, weekends and holidays.