Matrox Veos Master Coax
Connect one Master to the PC and broadcast three channels of digital video content over 100 meters (330 feet) on a single RG 6 coax cable. Attach any number Display and/or Repeater units to extend the distance over another 100 meters (330 feet) with each component without compromising image quality.
- Drive up to three channels to play multiple messages concurrently from a single computer—using just one cable
- Digital extension ensures zero image quality loss and guarantees your distance
- Daisy-chain an unlimited number of Veos components—at over 100m intervals—to drive digital signage across an installation without compromising quality
- Display your content at high resolution - up to 1080p or 1920x1200
- Wide and stable resolution support (16:9 / 16:10 / 4:3) at any distance
- Landscape and pivot display orientation support for increased flexibility*
- LED indicator installation feature allows you to verify the signal being received and generated at each component without your PC having to be on or even attached
- Manage displays at a distance using RS-232 simplex
- Fanless design with no moving parts ensures long product life
- Hot swappable device-remove and replace the unit without shutting down or rebooting the PC
Cable specification RG6 or RG11 (BNC) coaxial such as Belden 1694A (not included)
RS-232 Serial DB-9 (not included)*
*An RS-232 DB-9 serial cable that connects from your PC to your Master unit is only required if simplex RS-232 is desired.
Minimum system requirements
- DVI or VGA output connector on a compatible system
- Available USB connector
- Display driver supporting 800x600
- Operating systems supported
- Microsoft Windows® 2K, XP, XP x64, Vista and Vista x64.
Veos components are all external to your PC. Setup is as easy as 1,2,3. Once the hardware has been connected properly, LED indicator lights will validate the install. After the PowerDesk software has been installed, you are ready to set up your content. Only one Master unit is required in any Veos install - a minimum of at least one Display Unit is required to complete the extension.
Dimensions 6.63" (Width) x 5.19" (Depth) x 1.25" (Height)
16.84 cm (Width) x 13.18 cm (Depth) x 3.18 cm (Height)
Connectors One DVI input
One HD15 VGA input
One serial input (DB-9)
One coax output (BNC)
One USB input
Other feature LED power/signal indicator
MTBF Over ten years including power supply - contact Matrox for more details.
Power supply 5 volt, 3 amp
Class A: FCC, CE, VCCI, ACMA
Warranty 3 year limited warranty
Hardware included Veos box
One DVI-DVI 2' cable (PC to Master)
One HD15-HD15 2' VGA cable (PC to Master)
External 5VDC, 3A power supply + Power/USB cable
Quick Install guide