Watch and record digital DVB-T TV on your notebook and PC!
- Watch and record DVB-T digital TV programmes on your PC or laptop.
- Record digital TV to disk in high quality MPEG-2.
- Enhanced DVB-T sensitivity for the best portable digital TV reception. Also includes DVB-T antenna.
- Includes Hauppauge’s WinTV-Scheduler, so you can schedule your digital TV recordings.
WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick has these great features:
- Live Free-to-View Digital TV on your on your laptop or desktop PC screen - in a resizeable window or full screen. Free-to-View digital TV does not require a PayTV subscription.
- Listen to Digital stereo radio on your PC or laptop.
- Record your digital TV shows to your PC’s hard disk using high quality MPEG-2 compression. Play them back on your PC screen or burn them onto CD or DVD (DVD/CD burners not included).
Watch Free-to-View digital TV and digital radio stations* directly on your laptop or desktop PC! WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick is a Plug & Play USB device which brings digital terrestrial broadcasts (TV and radio) to your PC. Digital reception provides sharper TV pictures and near CD quality audio. And Free-to-View digital TV does not require a PayTV subscription!
WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick turns your PC monitor into a high quality digital TV receiver. You can watch digital TV broadcasts in a window on your PC screen, or watch TV full screen. Record your digital TV shows to disk, and play them back at any time. You can also listen to digital radio in stereo*.
Note: WinTV-NOVA does not support DAB radio.
Add Digital TV to your Media Center PC or notebook. If you have a Media Center PC or notebook with or without a built-in TV tuner, simply plug the WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick, install the MCE drivers from the supplied CD, and you will be watching digital TV with Media Center ’s MyTV button in no time! Note: Media Center Decoder not supplied.
WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick is simple to connect to your PC or laptop. Just plug it into your PC’s USB 2.0 port, connect a digital TV aerial, install the WinTV applications and you’re ready to watch and record high quality digital TV!
Why Digital TV? Digital Television is the TV of the future. Building on your existing five channels, digital television offers many extra free channels including BBC Choice, ITV2, BBC Knowledge and BBC News 24, with others on the way.
Digital terrestrial television (DTT) is a robust, all-digital system, unlike the current analogue PAL TV system. For the first time, studio quality television can be viewed on your desktop.
WinTV-NOVA, your Personal Digital VCR: WinTV-NOVA can record your digital TV programs to disk. And with WinTV Scheduler, you can schedule your TV recordings. Recorded programmes take approximately 1.2GB of hard disk space per hour.
Note: Recommend a rooftop aerial to receive full reception.
- PC with Pentium® Processor (1.5Ghz minimum recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Sound card
- CD-ROM drive for software installation
- DirectDraw® compatible PCI/AGP graphics card
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- One free USB 2.0 port
- Terrestrial aerial*
Included in this package
- WinTV-NOVA-T external USB adapter, with built-in DVB-T tuner
- Portable aerial supplied (Note: Rooftop aerial recommended)
- Software on CD-ROM (incl. manual)
- Quick Installation Guide