Var god vänta...
Se vad din månadskostnad blir beroende på avbetalningsperiod
Part Number: G55-MDDE32F
This cost-effective graphics card brings the reliability, stability, and features of the proven Millennium G550 product line to PCI Express systems. The x1 design of the card makes it compatible with all compliant PCI Express slots – especially useful for systems with no available PCI Express x16 slots.
In addition to having Matrox display drivers for Windows, the Millennium G550 PCIe is the world's first PCI Express graphics card with open-source display drivers for Linux and other Unix-like operating systems.
With support for using 2 digital or analog monitors at a time and reliable, silent passive cooling (a heat sink with no fan), this product is ideal for a variety of professional applications. By helping to manage large amounts of information, Matrox multi-display technology can improve productivity and reduce errors.
- Matrox DualHead to use 2 monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
- PCI Express card compatible with all compliant PCI Express slots (PCIe x1, x4, x8, and x16)
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- Unified Microsoft WHQL-certified drivers for Millennium G-Series products
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
- Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
- Matrox DVDMax to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on the other display
- Support for displays with special aspect ratios
- Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
- Open-source Linux/Unix display drivers available
- Global sales and technical support
- 3-year warranty
- Matrox Millennium G550 graphics card
- 2 DVI-to-HD15 connector adapters
- Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
- TV-output adapter cable (HD-15 to composite video and S-video)
- Linux (Red Hat, SuSE, Mandrake) display driver
- Sun Solaris x86 display driver
Maximum resolutions (per display)
- Digital: 1280 x 1024
- Analog, main display: 2048 x 1536
- Analog, secondary display: 1600 x 1200
- Card type: PCIe x1 (PCI Express x1), compatible with all compliant PCIe slots (x1, x4, x8, x16)
- Graphics memory: 32 MB
- Bracket connectors: DVI x 2
- Card form factor: ATX
- Bracket form factor: ATX
- EMC certifications: Class B – CE, CSA, FCC, VCCI
- Card size: 4.4" x 3.6"
(Card size = length, not including bracket and bracket connectors x height, including slot connector)