Easily extend a high-definition signal via Single Ethernet cable.
The Manhattan HDMI over Ethernet Extender Kit is the ideal solution for connecting virtually any HDMI source (Playstation, Xbox, Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, etc.) to a HD display or projector up to 50 m (164 ft.) via a single Cat6 Ethernet cable. These powered HDMI Extenders provide reliable 1080p resolution video and multichannel audio transmission over longer distances than is possible with HDMI cables. Plus, the transmitter module has two HDMI ports, allowing two devices to be connected and selected with the flip of a switch.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, home theater, conference rooms, business office and retail applications, the Manhattan HDMI over Ethernet Extender Kit boosts and extends a 1080p signal up to 50 m (164 ft.) for convenient display or projector placement. Cat6 Ethernet cabling — UTP, SSTP or SFTP (cables not included) — is less expensive and easier to install than HDMI cabling and in-line signal repeaters, and when used with our HDMI over Ethernet Extender, delivers a clear, sharp and vivid picture over longer distances.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
HDCP compliant with HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0, this HDMI over Ethernet Extender Kit is tested to guarantee performance and reliability. It installs quickly without setting dip switches, running software or installing additional hardware, and comes with a power adapter for each unit.
- Extends HDMI connection up to 50m / 164 ft. between an HDMI source and a HD monitor or projector, using one ethernet cable.
- Convenient 2 port transmitter allows either of 2 HDMI signals to be sent with the flip of a switch.
- Supports 1080p resolution, as well as HD 3-D video and Deep Color (24-bits/pixel).
- Supports lossless audio formats including LCPM 7.1/5.1 channel surround sound, DTS Digital and Dolby Digital.
- Fully HDCP compliant to protect high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception.
- Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 1.65 Gbps (for 1080p).
- For additional distance capabilities, use 15m HDMI cables on both transmitter and receiver.
- Gold-plated contacts.
- Plug and play — requires no installation or configuration.
- Three-Year Warranty.