Go all day and forget your power supply thanks to the thin, light profile and extra-long battery life. But great portability doesn’t have to sacrifice power and performance. This workhorse Ultrabook is all-business with powerful Intel® 5th Generation Core i processors, 12.5" display up to FHD, a full range of storage alternatives and Lenovo® DOit apps for security and manageability.
Ultrathin and Ultralight
Weighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 20.3mm at its thickest point, the X250 is ultraportable — without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimized for Windows 8 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation clickpad is large and includes buttons, meeting the needs of all users. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
Intel® vPro Technology
Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.
Optional HD Display With IPS Technology
In-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD displays with high brightness. IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Optional Touch Panel
A touch panel allows for impeccable response time to 10-finger touch. Actions trigger immediately, and the cursors follow your fingers around the screen without any perceptible lag or delays.
Power Bridge Technology
Combining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery, Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 20 hours.
Tested to Military Specifications
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
Many customers still require a VGA port for projector connections in conference rooms, and native VGA means no dongles for them to buy/lose/replace.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the X250 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
|Description||Lenovo® ThinkPad® X250|
- Intel® Core™ i7-5600U Processor (4M Cache, Up to 3.20 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-5300U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.90 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i3-5010U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.10 GHz)
Intel® HD Graphics 5500
Up to 8GB (1 DIMM), DDR3L-1600 PC3-12800 1600 MHz
- 12.5" HD TN (1366 x 768)
- 12.5" HD IPS (1366 x 768)
- 12.5" FHD (1920 x 1080)
- 12.5" HD IPS (1366 x 768) Touch Screen
- 12.5" FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Screen
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
12.03" x 8.21" x 0.8" (305.5 mm x 208.5 mm x 20.3 mm)
Starting at 1.31 kg (2.88 lbs)
- 500GB / 1TB Hard Disk Drive, 5400 rpm
- 500 GB Hard Disk Drive, 5400 rpm Hybrid
- 500GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200 rpm
- 500GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200 rpm TCG Opal Capable
- 128 / 512GB Solid State Drive, SATA 3
- 180 / 240 / 256GB Solid State Drive, SATA 3 Opal 2.0 Capable
- Stereo Speakers
- Dual Array Microphone
- Combo Headphone / Microphone port
- 23Wh – up to 10.7 hrs
- 48Wh – up to 16.0 hrs
- 72Wh – up to 21.4 hrs
Standard and Backlit(Optional) keyboard, With Next generation Clickpad
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x mini DP
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x Integrated Smartcard Reader
- 1 x Mic / headphone combo
- 1 x RJ45
- 1 x FPR (Optional)
- 4-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- WWAN1 – Sierra EM7345 LTE / 4G, Ericsson N5321 3G
- WLAN – ThinkPad® 2 x 2 b/g/n with BT,
- Intel® 2 x 2 a/c with BT, Intel® 2 x 2 b/g/n with BT Bluetooth® 4.0