16GB Multi-Kit microSDHC (Class 4) with a full-size SD adapter and USB reader
One card does fit all devices.
By offering two adapters with the microSDHC card as the centerpiece, users get the most versatile mobile gear that seamlessly converts to a Secure Digital (SDHC) or USB format with one card that can be used across devices to easily move photos, music, videos or data to your camera, mobile phone or computer.
Ultra-portable and multifunctional
- Use the microSDHC card alone for plenty of removable storage for music, games, ring tones, photos, movies and other applications on mobile phones.
- Capture photos from your digital camera by making the microSDHC a full-size SDHC card with the adapter and then view images with SDHC-enabled readers or USB drives, digital photo frames or on your TV’s SD slot.
- Quickly and easily save files on a notebook computer with a full-size SDHC slot when the SDHC adapter is used with the microSDHC card.
The kit is backed by a two-year warranty on the reader, a lifetime warranty on the microSDHC card, and legendary Kingston® reliability, service and support.
Store your entire mobile life — photos, songs, text messages, video clips and personal information on your microSDHC card, then work with it across device platforms seamlessly with the versatile Kingston Multi-Kit at your fingertips.
- Complete — single card solution for multiple devices
- Multifunctional — when microSD/microSDHC card is combined with the included adapter, can be used as a full-size SD/SDHC card with write protection switch, or a USB reader to transfer data
- Compliant — Card: with SD Card Association specification 2.0 standards. USB Reader: supports microSD/microSDHC
- Compatible — with SD/SDHC and USB host devices via the adapters.
- Guaranteed — two-year warranty on reader, lifetime warranty on card
- Capacity — 2GB, 4GB (Class 4 and Class 10), 8GB (Class 4 and Class 10), 16GB (Class 4 and Class 10), 32GB (Class 4 and Class 10)
- microSD/microSDHC Card Dimensions — 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- USB Reader Dimensions — 0.984" x 0.478" x 0.104" (24.99mm x 12.14mm x 2.64mm)
- Operating Temperature — -13° F to 185° F (-25° C to 85° C)
- Storage Temperature — -40° F to 185° F (-40° C to 85° C)
- System with USB support
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista 3
- Windows 2000 SP4, WinXP (SP1, SP2)
- Mac OS (10.3.x and above)
- Linux (2.6 and above)