Ticket Printing Solution for Theaters, Sports Venues, Concerts...
While the entertainment industry is multi-faceted and can change significantly from venue to venue, they share one requirement; the need for tickets to manage sales and control entrance to events. Tickets come in many quality levels and are sold and issued in a number of ways. Commemorative events often require high quality durable tickets that are kept as souvenirs, while regular events need only simple throw away tickets. Some tickets are pre-printed and delivered to the event; others are printed on site and issued from a booth.
Datamax-O’Neil’s new MP Compact4 Mark II series ticket printers are a great solution for the entertainment industry. Whether it is a sporting event that needs tickets printed at a fast pace or the “concert of the Century” where top quality tickets are required, the MP Compact4 Mark II series printers are the ideal choice.
Get the Most for Your Investment
A successful venue requires reliable ticketing capabilities, and Datamax-O’Neil has been a recognized leader of ticket printers for more than 30 years. Direct thermal printers are faster, easier to use, and require less expensive media.
- Small but Mighty: The MP Compact4 Mark II printers have an incredibly small footprint which allows them to be used in applications where space is limited. Their compact size takes up less than half the space of a traditional desktop label printer but with the same duty cycle and strength.
- Rugged: The MP Compact4 Mark II printers are constructed on a solid cast metal frame and protected with metal die cast covers. Unlike other small printers, the MP Compact4 Mark II series are industrial printers that are built to withstand the rigors of a warehouse or high volume printing applications.
- Media loading: Unlike any other printer in the market. The levers are large and easy to manage -- so easy that the operation can be done single handed while wearing a leather or latex glove. The paper path is slotted through the side of the printer with no covers to open or clamshells to unlock. Loading media doesn’t get any easier.
- Software: Labelpoint is a simple yet powerful command language that controls the MP Compact4 Mark II series. TeraTerm is an easy to use DOS terminal program for configuring these printers. MP Design is powerful label design software which programs label formats in the printers native command language, Labelpoint. MP Design software comes standard with MP Compact4 Mark II series of printers.
- Direct thermal
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- 5 ips [127 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 4.1" [104mm] maximum print width
- Serial, USB, LAN, wireless 802.11b/g with WPA2 security protocol (optional)
- PL-Z, PL-I, and PL-B emulations on the DPL version of MP Compact4 Mark II