Var god vänta...
Se vad din månadskostnad blir beroende på avbetalningsperiod
6800 Series Gigabit Ethernet Fiber & Copper Modules
Designed for high performance Enterprise and Service Provider distribution, core layers, data-center, Web-hosting and Metro Ethernet applications, 6800 Series Fiber and Copper media interface modules provide Gigabit Ethernet forwarding using fiber optic or twisted pair cabling.
There are 3 different 1G modules which are supported with new Supervisor 2T and 2TXL:
• WS-X6824-SFP-2T and WS-X6824-SFP-2TXL: 24-port SFP fiber Gigabit Ethernet Module with DFC4 and DFC4XL
• WS-X6848-SFP-2T and WS-X6848-SFP-2TXL: 48-port SFP fiber Gigabit Ethernet Module with DFC4 and DFC4XL
• WS-X6848-TX-2T and WS-X6848-TX-2TXL: 48-port Copper Gigabit Ethernet Module with DFC4 and DFC4XL
• Backplane connection: Connects to the switch fabric using dual full-duplex 20 Gbps switch fabric channels (40 Gbps total). The 6824 connects to the switch fabric using a single full-duplex 20Gbps switch fabric channel.
• Chassis/slot support: Can occupy any slot in Cisco Catalyst 6503E, 6504E, 6506E, 6509E, and 6509-V-E. Can occupy slots 1-6 and 9-13 in a Cisco Catalyst 6513-E.
• Supervisor engine: Compatible with Supervisor Engine 2T and Supervisor Engine 2TXL
• Distributed forwarding and performance: Come equipped with DFC4 or DFC4XL daughter cards, delivering optimal performance up to a sustained 60 Mpps for L2, IPv4 and MPLS forwarding and 30 Mpps for IPv6 forwarding.