Whether you're catching up on the latest show on the Internet or viewing documents, the BenQ GL2250 LED monitor is the perfect choice for you in style! Featuring a dynamic ratio of 12M:1, Senseye Human Vision Technology, 5ms response time and DVI connector, this 21.5"W 16:9 LED monitor delivers every image detail with the best viewing quality.
LED backlighting offers significant advantages over the CCFL technology used in older LCD monitors. These advantages encompass not only performance metrics such as higher dynamic contrast, no light leakage and flicker-free, but also environmental factors, like a manufacturing process and disposal that produces fewer pollutants.
The GL2250 comes with an ultra-high dynamic contrast ratio of 12M:1 to add color depth and definition to darkened and complex motion pictures, so that everything you see, from the brightest white to the darkest black, is perfectly rendered to deliver the clearest, smoothest picture performance during movies and video games.
The BenQ GL2250 supports the Full HD 1080p with 16:9 aspect ratio - allowing the subtlest details to stand out with richer, more realistic colors, making your viewing experience even more absorbing.
- Screen Size 21.5”W
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Resolution (max.) 1920x1080
- Pixel Pitch (mm) 0.248
- Brightness ( typ.) 250 cd/m2
- Native Contrast ( typ. ) 1000:1
- DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.) 12M:1
- Panel Type TN
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10) 170/160
- Response Time(Tr+Tf) typ. 5ms
- Display Colors 16.7million
- Color Gamut 72%
- Input Connector D-sub / DVI-D
- Speaker No
- USB Hub No
- Power Supply (90~264 AC) Built-in
- Power Consumption (On mode) 24W (max)
- (Power saving mode) <0.3W