Var god vänta...
Se vad din månadskostnad blir beroende på avbetalningsperiod
OmniView™ Secure KVM Switch
Protect classified computers with a NIAP-validated USB KVM switch
Designed specifically for secure military and government installations, the OmniView Secure KVM Switch lets you control multiple USB computers from a single USB console. This product ensures the integrity of your data by safely switching among classified and unclassified computers. The Switch features a dedicated processor per computer port to keep each computer separate and secure at all times, and prevent data transfer among them.
Belkin All-in-One KVM cables are required to connect your computers
• NIAP Common Criteria validated to EAL 4.
• Prevents data transfer between classified and unclassified computers
• Features no hot keys or OSD to prevent data from being stored on KVM Switch
• Non-reprogrammable firmware prevents tampering with KVM logic
• Provides full support for USB computers, keyboards, and mice
• Rugged, metal enclosure provides stability and allows Switch to be placed beneath monitor or other desk item
• Compact design allows for desktop or 1U rack-mountable installation
• Supports high video resolutions of up to 1920x1440 @ 75Hz
• Dedicated port selectors allow you to switch easily from one computer to the next
• LED indicators provide easy identification of which computer is being accessed
• Made in the USA of imported parts
F1DN102U OmniView™ Secure 2-Port KVM Switch
F1DN104U OmniView™ Secure 4-Port KVM Switch