Protect your workstations from hardware failure, viruses/malware, and file corruption.
When a computer crashes, you are faced with expensive, disruptive downtime and the risk of permanent data loss. Now you can fully restore an entire system in minutes and get back to work! Acronis Backup for PC is the most effective solution for complete PC protection. We combine easy-to-use tools with unique backup technology to provide the fastest, easiest recovery available.
- Patented disk imaging captures entire systems in one easy step
- Restore corrupted files, crashed applications, or a full system with a few simple clicks
- Back up your PCs to several safe locations (including our secure, off-site cloud storage)
- Restore an entire PC to new, different hardware without worrying about incompatibilities
- Save on time and storage with incremental backups and compression
Not an IT expert? Acronis Backup for PC was designed to make backup and recovery exceptionally easy!
- Installation and configuration procedures require almost zero learning curve
- Smart backups remove the guesswork by capturing everything required for complete PC recovery
- Smart reboot features help your employees recover their own systems on the fly
- Automated backups keep track of changes without interrupting any workflows
If your business includes several desktops/laptops, we recommend Acronis Backup Advanced for PC. This product includes a central management console and additional features designed to protect multiple workstations at once.
Now included in all Acronis backup products, this unique data recovery technology gives you the convenient ability to instantly restore backups to any machine, regardless of platform. Now you can restore files, configurations, applications, or an entire system to the same hardware, to different hardware, or to a virtual server—all with a few simple clicks! Learn more
Granular recovery allows you to browse and restore files, folders, volumes, or a complete server—all from the same image backup.
Acronis Secure Zone
A special protected partition on your hard disk is used to store backups, allowing instant restore of a corrupt system from the same machine.
External Hard Drive Restores
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager helps a user to recover their own PC by booting from an external portable drive containing the most recent backup.
Flexible backup scheduler allows you to automatically run backups based on time of day/week, or when triggered by specific events (such as users logging in or out).
Acronis Backup to Cloud
All Acronis Backup products have direct access to secure, offsite storage in the Acronis cloud. Simply add a subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and double your data protection.