Weighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 20.3 mm at its thickest point, the X260 is ultraportable — without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimized for Windows 10 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons. LED status indicators for camera, speaker, microphone, Fn Lock, and Caps Lock make working in dark environments effortless.
Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.
In-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD display with high brightness. IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Combining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery, Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 21 hours.
The X260 features an added HDMI port to make it easy to attach external displays for presentations. Along with an additional USB port, this means connectivity and information sharing have never been easier.
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
|Description||Lenovo ThinkPad X260 Ultrabook™|
- Intel® Core™ i7-6600U Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-6500U Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U Processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-6200U Processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100U Processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 7 Professional
Intel® Integrated Graphics
Up to 16 GB DDR4
720p HD Camera
- HDD (500 GB / 1 TB) 5400 rpm
- HDD (500 GB + OPAL) 7200 rpm
- HDD (Hybrid 500 GB / 8 GB + OPAL)
- SSD (128 GB / 180 GB / 192 GB / 240 GB / 256 GB OPAL2 / 360 GB / 512 GB SATA or 256 GB PCIe)
Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2
**Up to 22.4 Hours (3+6 cell 72 WHr)
- 12.5" HD (1366 x 768) TN, 200 nits
- 12.5" HD (1366 x 768) IPS, 300 nits
- 12.5" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, 300 nits
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
- (mm) : 305.5 x 208.5 x 20.3
- (inches) : 12.03" x 8.21" x 0.8"
Starting at 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
|I/O (Input/Output) Ports|
- 3 x USB 3.0
- Mini DisplayPort™
- 4-in-1 Card Reader
- 3.5 mm Microphone / Headphone
- Smart Card Reader(Optional)
|WLAN / WiGig|
- Non-Intel® WiFi 2 x 2 802.11 a/c with Bluetooth® M.2 (Non-vPro™)
- Intel® Snowfield Peak 2 WiFi 2 x 2 802.11 a/c with Bluetooth® M.2 (vPro™)
- Intel® Snowfield Peak 2 WiFi 2 x 2 802.11 a/c with Bluetooth® M.2 (Non-vPro™)
- Intel® Douglas Peak WiFi 2 x 2 802.11 a/c with WiGig and Bluetooth® M.2 (vPro™)
- Sierra Wireless EM7455
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X7 LTE-A
- Huawei ME906s LTE