EK-Supremacy EVO Elite Edition - Intel 20113831109800218
EK-Supremacy Elite is the premium bundle containing the best CPU water block on the market - the EK-Supremacy - Full Nickel - and the best thermal interface on the market - the EK-TIM Indigo XS.
EK-Supremacy EVO is an evolution of a EK-Supremacy flagship performance water block, introduced in 2012. More than one year worth of round-clock development, CFD analysis and rigorous testing is now resulting in ultimate performance, unmatched by any other product on the market.
EK-Supremacy EVO is a universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. EK-Supremacy EVO is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts. The key features are:
- unmatched thermal performance - more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-1150 & LGA-2011 processors.
- very high-flow design - low hydraulic restricion allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
- modular design - using various inserts and jets the performance can be further fine-tuned to unleash maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
The EK-Supremacy EVO uses the same cooling engine as it's predecessor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy EVO.
The top is made from nickel-plated CNC machined brass while the insert is made from injection moulded ABS polymer.
EK-TIM Indigo XS is the successor to EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme and represents the latest generation Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI). Fits neatly between a CPU lid and water block (or heat sink) to keep CPUs cooler. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads or liquid metal alloys, Indigo XS™ is a self-contained and sealed structure, deploying a Phase Change Metallic Alloy (PCMA) which reflows and fills surface asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink.
CPU socket compatibility:
Additionally supported sockets (not supported by TIM Indigo XS - Intel 2 Bundle):
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA-1150/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011-3
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+,FM2, FM2+
- EK-Supremacy EVO series water block
- EK-Supremacy EVO PreciseMount mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy Backplate system (Intel LGA-1366 & AMD AMx Backplate; Intel LGA-115x Backplate ; rubber gasket)
- Additional AMD Socket mounting plate
- TIM / thermal grease: TIM Indigo Xtreme - Intel 2011 Bundle (2x applicators)
- Please read through the manual carefully prior to installing EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme
- Each applicator is for one-time use and cannot be reused once the re-flow process has been completed
- TIM Indigo Xtreme is platform dependant applicator. Please use the appropriate applicator for your CPU type! For Intel LGA-2011 socket CPUs only! Not compatible with LGA-2011-3 CPUs!