Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve v. 11 - European English Apple Keyboard
Logickeyboard custom keyboard for Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve v. 11 is based on the original Apple Pro Ultra Thin Alu keyboard. It offers plug-and-play setup with any current or recent USB-equipped Macintosh computer, with good feel and stylish, modern appearance that match the new Apple look.
Colorists who work with DaVinci Resolve 11 demand a shortcut keyboard that delivers the same world-class performance as the industry’s most advanced color correction program – and Logickeyboard delivers to You!
The Mac OS X version of Blackmagic Design's DaVinci Resolve 11 is a low cost and high performance color correction solution. DaVinci Resolve v. 11 has the power of a true real time performance solution and handles complex color grades even when using dozens of primaries, secondaries, Power Windows, multi point tracking, blurs, and more.
"In the past year, the post production industry has changed dramatically. Highly skilled colorists are now in demand working on-set. Cause DaVinci Resolve v. 11 has become the tool of choice for working with RAW files. I've found that the shortcut keyboard from Logickeyboard has provided me with a valuable tool for using Resolve on-set," said Lorne Miess, a Colorist from Distinct Training Inc., "Having a high quality dedicated DaVinci Resolve 11 keyboard with easy to read keys made specifically for Resolve 11, allows you the freedom to use the software without the expense or extra space needed for the full control panel."
The DaVinci Resolve 11 shortcut keyboard mimics a conventional keyboard’s letter, number and symbol labelling, meaning it can be easily added to your computer for tandem use with your conventional keyboard, or as a substitute for it.
- Original Apple ultrathin anodized aluminum keyboard
- Supported host applications: Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Color: Alu
- Number of USB Ports: Two
- Key mechanism: Scissor switch
- Number of LEDs: One (Caps Lock)
- USB cable: 0.9 meter ~ 35.4 inches White
- Software driver: -
- Physical dimensions: 430 x 113 x 17 mm ~ 16.9 x 4.4 x 0.7 inches
- Physical height in use: Same
- Packaging dimensions: 445 x 138 x 40 mm ~ 17.5 x 5.4 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 570 g ~ 20.1 oz
- Shipping weight (incl packaging): 900 g ~ 31.7 oz
- Certifications: CE, FCC, TUV, CSA, UL, RoHS & WEEE
- Warranty: 1 year