(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- AMD A85X
“Memory support is dependent on memory module compatibility and system OS”.
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/ Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
(The DisplayPort port does not support Hot plug. If you want to change to another graphics port when the computer is on, be sure to turn off the computer first.)
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- Realtek ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX1_3 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX4 slot. When the PCIEX1_3 slot is populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x1 mode.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- Support for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
- 7 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~6) supporting up to 7 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- 1 x eSATA 6Gb/s connector on the back panel supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
* Actual transfer rate is dependent on the device being connected.
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
Etron EJ168 chip:
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Up to 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 8 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
* Be sure to connect your USB device(s) to the USB 2.0/1.1 ports before the USB 3.0 driver is installed. (Refer to the labels in section 1-8, "Back Panel Connectors.")
|Internal I/O Connectors||
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 7 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 4 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
|Back Panel Connectors||
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x eSATA 6Gb/s connector
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the APU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the APU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Share
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- LucidLogix Virtu MVP
* Make sure the monitor cable has been connected to the integrated graphics port on the back panel.
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.