44 GE + 4 GE Combo SFP + 4 10GE SFP-Plus L2-Plus Managed Switch, Version: 1
LevelOne GTL-5280 is a Layer 2-Plus Managed switch, provides 48 x 1000Base-T ports associated with 4 x SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) and 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP-Plus slots. Despite its affordable pricing, the GTL-5280 is equipped with advanced features such as Single IP Management allows users to manage up to 32 switches under the same web interface, Easy Configuration Port (ECP), IPv6, IEEE 802.1D/w/s Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1X Access Control, IEEE 802.3az Green Ethernet and more. An ideal network solution for workgroups and edge deployments, or anyone looking for an affordable and efficient way to expand their network.
IP Clustered Stacking Solution
With the design and implementation of SIP (Single IP Management), network administrators are allowed to virtually stack up to 32 switches (GEL-1072/GTL-2880/GTP-2880/GTL-5280/GEP-2671/GEP-2672) together and manage them as one logical unit through a single IP address regardless of geographical locations of those switches. Comparing to traditional stacking, IP clustering eliminates the use of costly cables and connectors. Furthermore, it minimizes the impact of any single point of failure.
LevelOne Easy Configuration Port (ECP) Technology
Each switch port can now be fully optimized through a predefined role and settings which are based on the type of a device such as an IP camera or a VoIP phone to be connected to. For instance, even if a surveillance system integrator who lacks of IT administration skills, can still easily enables the role and applies settings like VLAN, QoS, port security and spanning tree to all connected IP cameras on a single Web UI within a few minutes. Hence, simplifying network deployment and ensuring consistent configurations across the network.
Enhanced Security Measures
We are always committed to providing the highest level of protection for your network resources against intrusion attacks and unauthorized access. Delivering robust access control, each Access Control List (ACL) consists of up to 512 entries, allowing you to configure a fine-grained restriction policy based on frame type, TCP/UDP ports, MAC address and VLAN ID in order to get deep inspection on your network traffic. In addition, with the implementation of portbased authentication (IEEE 802.1X), messages can be encrypted, therefore preventing intruders from getting authentication credentials.
- 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with 4 shared SFP slots and 4 10 Gigabit SFP-Plus slots
- Single IP management supports up to 32 switches (GEL-1072/GTL-2880/GTP-2880/GTL-5280/GEP-2671/GEP-2672)
- Easy Configuration Port (ECP) for easy deployment of network devices such as IP phone or network camera
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 network operation
- Supports Access Control List (ACL) authentication of up to 512 entries and port-level security with IEEE802.1X
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) and port mirroring
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP for auto port aggregation
- Supports port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging and GARP/GVRP
- IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 / V3
- Supports Dual Firmware Image which protects against failed firmware upgrade
- RS-232 console, Telnet, SNMP V1, V2c & V3, RMON, Web Browser, and TFTP Management
- Provides QoS control based onToS/DSCP for advanced traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- DDMI SFP transceiver supported
- Minimize carbon footprint with advanced energy efficient technology (IEEE 802.3az)
- Power Cord
- Console Cable
- 19" Rackmount Kit
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD (User Manual)