16-Port Gigabit Rack-mount Switch
The GS-1016 is 16-port gigabit rack-mount switch, that is designed for medium or large network environment to strengthen its network connection. Including rack-mount brackets, the 19" size switch fits into your rack cabinet. It is a superb choice to boost your network with higher performance and efficiency.
IEEE Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) compliance saves power up to 70%
The Switch GS-1016 offers environmental efficiency with Gigabit Ethernet speeds critical for next-generation network applications. To comply with the IEEE802.3az standard, the Switch GS-1016 provides power saving functions to reduce energy consumption to help business save cost.
- Inactive link detection
- The power usage adjustment feature automatically reduces power usage when any shut down network device or inactive link is detected. That is, power consumption of the switch can be adjusted according to the link status or the number of active network devices when possible.
- Cable length detection
- The devices equipped with this green feature can automatically detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust power usage accordingly. The shorter the cable length, the less power it consumes.
Supports High-Speed Networking and Jumbo Frames
The GS-1016 is an excellent solution to expand your Gigabit network. With Gigabit speed, the GS-1016 gives high flexibility and high bandwidth connectivity to servers, workstations and other attached devices. It enables you to save time when transferring large files. In addition, it also supports Jumbo Frames 9K to improve network utilization in large files transfer.
Since the fan-less design ensures quiet operation in small office spaces, the GS-1016 is the perfect solution for small business and SOHO office deployments.
Every port of the GS-1016 can automatically distinguish the connected network devices are running at 10Mbps, 100Mbps for Half/Full-Duplex mode and 1000Mbps for Full-Duplex mode. The GS-1016 can adjust the speed and mode accordingly.
Supports Non-Blocking Wire Speed
The GS-1016 receives and forwards traffic seamlessly with its non-blocking wire-speed. Every port of the GS-1016 has the speed up to 2000Mbps in full-duplex mode simultaneously . This feature provides full wire speed to the connected devices and allows you to run a high speed network smoothly.
Supports Store and Forward Architecture
With the store and forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets, the GS-1016 can maximize network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab standards
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 ports
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detecting and auto correction
- Supports full and half duplex for 10/100Mbps, and full duplex for 1000Mbps
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets
- Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficient Ethernet function
IEEE 802.3 10BaseT
IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
RJ-45 Ports: 16
MAC Address: 8K
Buffer Memory: 256KB
Jumbo Frames: 9KB
Transmission Method: Store and Forward
||1000Mbps port – 1,488,000pps|
100Mbps port - 148,800pps
10Mbps port - 14,880pps
||10BaseT Cat. 3, 4, 5 UTP/STP|
100BaseTX Cat. 5 UTP/STP
1000BaseT Cat. 5E UTP/STP
||Per Port: Link/Act|
Per Unit: Power
||6.21 Watts (Max)|
||441 × 131 × 44(L x W x H)|
||0 to 40℃|
||-40 to 70℃|
||Operating:10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
Storage: 5 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
||FCC Class A, CE|