Gryphon™ GFE4400 2D
The Gryphon™ 4000 series represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic ADC. Using advanced imaging technology, the Gryphon™ GFE4400 2D engine provides a compact and easy-to-use solution for OEM use in self-service kiosks, price verifiers, ticket readers, document handling and medical laboratory applications, as well as vending machines and other automated equipment.
The GFE4400 2D OEM engine features outstanding near-field reading, a wide angle field-of-view, high motion tolerance, snappy reading, and also offers excellent performance on decoding poor or damaged bar codes. As with all Gryphon readers, the GFE4400 2D OEM engine offers good-read visual confirmation with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology.
User comfort is maximized with the GFE4400 2D OEM engine’s steady, deep red illumination light. Easier on the eyes than competitive products with flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The aimer’s center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
The GFE4400 2D OEM engine provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes as well as postal, stacked and composite codes like PDF417. For mobile marketing or ticketing applications, this imager also offers excellent performance when reading bar codes from mobile devices.
- Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center-cross for targeted scanning
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Reads bar codes down to 4 mils
- Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes
- Interface options: RS-232 or USB
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Automatic sensing or manual trigger options available