MOBILE DRIVE MG USB 3.0
- Magnesium enclosure: ultra lightweight, high quality, solid and environment- friendly material
- Connects to the USB port of your MacBook / U&F version also connects to the FireWire800 port of your MacBook
- Mac HFS+ formatted, immediately ready to be used on your MacBook and 100% Time Machine® compatible
- Power via USB port, no need to carry a bulky power adapter
- Excellent value for money
- No cooling fan, ensures quiet operation
- High quality and sleek design, only 12 x 8.1 x 1 cm or 12 x 8.1 x 1.5 cm
- Two years manufacturer’s warranty and unlimited free helpdesk support
CAPACITY: 320GB (Slim), 500GB (Slim), 750GB, 750GB (U&F), 1TB, 1TB (U&F), 1.5TB
INTERFACE: USB 3.0
HARD DRIVE TYPE: 2.5” SATA, low noise, low power consumption. The slimline model uses a 7mm formfactor 2.5” SATA hard drive inside.
DATA TRANSFER SPEED: Max. 5000Mbit/s (USB 3.0) / max. 800Mbit/s (FireWire 800), theoretical maximum data transfer speeds
POWER REQUIREMENTS: powered by computer through USB port, no power adapter required
MTBF: 50.000 P.O.H.
DIMENSIONS: 12 x 8.1 x 1.2 cm
ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS: Operating temperature: 10º C / 35º C Storage temperature: -20º C / 70º C
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: MAC: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel Mac, 512MB RAM or higher, available USB port, Mac OS X v10.4 or higher This drive is Mac HFS+ formatted. For use on Windows computers the drive needs to be reformatted (formatting software tool included). * When connected to USB 2.0 port, the data transfer speed will be according to USB 2.0 specification.