Outdoor PoE Repeater over 2-wire (Slave)
The POT system, one master & one slave units, provide a long-reach Ethernet extension with remote Powerover- Ethernet (PoE) capability over a 2-wire line. Connection with a Class 0 PD device, the distance of two-wire 24AWG cables can be up to 400 meters when using a 48Watt high power PoE Switch, FSW-0513/0543. Users may select a fixed data rate for different copper line ranging. The maximum data rate can be up to 60 Mbps full duplex for 2-wire line.
The POT master unit is powered by the local PoE Ethernet network, and transmits both the data and
power to the remote slave unit over 2-wire cable. The remote unit regenerates the power and provides the PoE capability to power up the remote PD device up to 15 watts when connecting to 48Watt High Power Switch, FSW-0513. The POT M/S supports the indoor & outdoor models with wall-mount feature.
Equipped with dip switches, the 2-wire line speed can be configured to meet different line gauges and
distances. A POT pair offers a cost effective solution for remote power applications such as LAN-to-LAN connectivity, Video Streaming, FTTB, and MDU/MTU over single twisted line.
POT-1110 is IP66-compliant meaning it is weatherproof from snow, rain, typhoons, desert heat, etc. This PoE Repeater is up to the challenge for deployment in any harsh weather condition!
- Two-wire cables are used to connect 100Mbps Fast Ethernet PoE devices
- Maximum distance up to 400 meters for 24 AWG cable
- Maximum data rate up to 60 Mbps full duplex
- Remote PoE capability for PD devices of WiFi AP, IP camera, IP telephones
- Up to 15 Watts for remote PoE, Depending on Easy installation by indoor & outdoor different models
- IEEE 802.3af PSE Compliant for Class 0~3
- Dip Switches for 2-wire line rate settings
- Auto MDIX for 10/100 Base T Ethernet LAN Ports
- Low-Latency for Video/Voice/Data applications