ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem
The DSL-321B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem provides home users with an economical way to connect a single computer to the Internet using ADSL technology.
Users will connect in minutes and enjoy an ultra-fast and secure Internet experience.
- D-Link Click’n Connect (DCC) installation wizard, run directly from CD-ROM included
- Best parental control in the market
- Automatic QoS prioritisation
- Works with all major ISPs: built-in extensive European ISP database
- Web site filtering for parental control
- Modern black/silver style housing
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritisation
- Up and running in minutes with D-Link DCC wizard
ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem
The DSL-321B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem is a high-speed broadband modem for home and office use. Supporting the latest ADSL2+ standard, it provides speeds of up to 24 Mbps downstream and 2 Mbps upstream.
Simultaneous telephone and Internet access
ADSL technology lets you talk on the phone and surf the Internet at the same time. The connection is always on, so Web surfing and e-mail are instantly available at any time. There are no dial-up waiting times or busy signals.
Designed for single computer use
The modem includes one ADSL port for connection to the phone line, and one Ethernet port for connection to your computer. Unlike USB models, it does not require any drivers. More than one computer can share the Internet connection, by using one of our broadband routers.
High speed broadband with Quality of Service (QoS)
Along with instant connectivity, you can surf the Internet at very high speeds. The modem even identifies delay-sensitive data, such as videos or graphic-intensive Internet games and gives them higher priority which keeps the experience smooth and responsive
Unlike USB models, this modem does not leave you vunerable: a comprehensive firewall is included to repel Denial of Service (DoS) attacks and protect your computer from hacking attempts. Strong parental controls allow you to block certain web site addresses, preventing users from viewing inappropriate content. This can be adjusted according to the time of the day (scheduling). The modem also supports multiple VPN pass-through to let you securely access office files and e-mail from home.
Quick and simple installation
With the D-Link Click’n Connect (DCC) installation wizard, even the least experienced user can connect to the Internet within minutes, just by running the product CD. In just a few simple steps, you are taken through establishing physical connections (power and cabling), selecting your ISP from the drop-down menu and finally connecting to the Internet.
Functions & Features
- RJ-11 ADSL port
- RJ-45 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet LAN port with auto MDI/MDIX
- Factory reset button
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
- ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt) Annex B
- ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite) Annex B
- ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
- ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis) Annex B
- ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis) Annex B
- Annex M compatible: up to 2 Mbps upstream
- D-Link Click’n Connect (DCC) easy set-up wizard
- Web-based management