Matrox Veos Display Coax
The Display unit accepts the multi-channel digital signal that had been provided by the Master unit, a Repeater unit, or another Display unit through a single RG6 or RG11 coaxial cable, and can re-transmit this signal to another Display unit or Repeater unit. Each component can be over 100 meters (330 feet) apart from one another, ensuring great distance without compromising image quality.
- Drive up to three channels-on up to two monitors–to play multiple messages concurrently from a single computer–using just one cable
- Convenient channel selector button allows you to easily change your content and tailor it to your desired audience
- Digital extension ensures zero image quality loss and guarantees your distance
- Digital extension lets you see picture perfect at any distance-guaranteed
- Daisy-chain an unlimited number of Veos components-at over 100m intervals-to drive digital signage across an installation without compromising quality
- Display your content at high resolution - up to 1080p or 1920x1200
- Wide and stable resolution support (16:9 / 16:10 / 4:3) at any distance
- Landscape and pivot display orientation support for increased flexibility*
- LED indicator installation feature allows you to verify the signal being received and generated at each component without your PC having to be on or even attached
- Manage displays at a distance using RS-232 simplex
- Fanless design with no moving parts ensures long product life
- Hot swappable device-remove and replace the unit without shutting down or rebooting the PC
Compatibility Compatible with any Veos Master or Repeater unit.
Maximum resolution 1 Up to 1080p or 1920x1200
Cable specification RG6 or RG11 (BNC) coaxial such as Belden 1694A (not included)
RS 232 Serial DB-9 (not included)*
* An RS-232 DB-9 serial cable that connects from your Display unit to one of your monitors is only required if unidirectional RS-232 is desired. If you desire to have both monitors driven by unidirectional RS-232, your monitor would need to have a daisy chain serial feature.
Installation Veos components are all external to your PC. Setup is as easy as 1,2,3. Once the hardware has been connected properly, an LED indicator light will validate the install. After the software has been installed, you are ready to set up your content. Only one Master unit is required in any Veos install - a minimum of at least one Display Unit is required to complete the extension.
Dimensions 6.63" (Width) x 5.19" (Depth) x 1.25" (Height)
16.84 cm (Width) x 13.18 cm (Depth) x 3.18 cm (Height)
Connectors One coax input (BNC)
Two DVI-I outputs*
One serial output (DB-9)
One coax output (BNC)
One USB input
* Two DVI-I to VGA 15-pin adaptors provided
Other feature LED power/signal indicator
MTBF Over ten years including power supply - contact Matrox for more details.
Power supply 5 volts, 3 amps
Class A: FCC, CE, VCCI, ACMA
Warranty 3 year limited warranty
Hardware included Veos box
Two DVI - VGA 15-pin adaptors
External 5VDC, 3A power supply + Power/USB cable
Quick Install guide