2-Port USB KVM Switch
- Flexible switching for an uninterrupted multi-media experience across multi-platforms
- Control and manage two computers using a single USB keyboard and mouse and monitor
- Simultaneous and independent PC user-programmable switching
- High 2048 x 1536 pixels VGA resolution
- USB interface power supply
- Easy switching between computers with keyboard hotkeys push button and Software selection
- At-a-glance LED display for easy monitoring of PC activity
- True Plug-and-Play operation without any software installation or power supply
- Windows-based switching software utility included
The KVM-0222 2-Port USB KVM Switch from LevelOne offers users with an easy to install KVM switch that can manage two computers from a single monitor, keyboard and mouse.
It allows users to access, control, boot and reboot two USB-enabled computers using a single USB keyboard, mouse and monitor.
Flexible Multimedia Feature
The KVM-0222 offers users with user-programmable simultaneous or independent PC switching. This enables users to work on one computer while simultaneously using the other computer for work or fun.
The KVM-0222 supports PC and Macintosh (MAC G3, G4, iMAC) platforms.
One Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor for Two Computers
The LevelOne KVM-0222 connects two computer systems to a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor.
The KVM-0222 is a Plug-and-Play KVM switch that requires no power supply. Users simply connect the KVM switch to the USB mouse and keyboard and screen ports on each computer using the included cables.
Easy to Switch between Computers
The KVM-0222 switches between computers either through the pushbuttons located on the switch or by using keyboard hot keys. The KVM switch includes a Windows® and Mac based utility allowing users to select and monitor active PCs from their desktop as well as to configure the keyboard hotkeys for easy switching between computers.
The KVM-0222 further supports hot-plugging for easy maintenance of computers without shutting down the KVM switch or the computer. The LED display offers an “at-a-glance” status display for easy computer activity assessment.